Sunday, April 26, 2015

Avon for Men!




There is a long held belief that Avon, although A Company for Women sells nothing for men. When I am out and speaking about Avon and handing out brochures, men look at me like I'm crazy when I hand them the brochure. Avon as a company has evolved greatly as a company since the Avon Lady of our mother's time. If you haven't looked at an Avon brochure lately you really must.




The new brochures have the normal items such as perfume, make-up and skincare for women...but it also has clothes, childrens gear, workout gear, household gadgets and also calogne, deodorant and skin care for men. Although it is not too late to place an order, and have it directly delivered before Mother's Day. Fathers Day is quickly approaching. I would like to take this opportunity to show you pages in the current brochure Campaign 11 that may interest a man.


























No comments:

Post a Comment